When you’re ready to bring understanding to your struggles, confusion and emotional pain and live from an empowered place, from within.
If you’ve landed on this page, great going in taking the first step towards realizing that something is feeling unsettled in your inner world. Acknowledging you have a need is the first step in healing and personal growth. You may not even know what you need, and that’s where counseling can help.
You don’t have to do it alone.
The journey to healing is about bringing awareness to what is not working in your life. With awareness, the opportunity for change presents itself. By becoming more aware, more conscious of how you’re living or not living your life, you’re able to make different choices and realize the many possibilities that exist. Knowing yourself at a deeper level assists you in claiming your personal power and living your life to it’s fullest.
I’ve counseled with women and men who were experiencing:
- Overwhelm, confusion, and anxiety
- Stuck, lost and unable to move forward in their lives
- Depression, feeling numb, “going through the motions”
- Repeating unhealthy patterns in relationships
- Conflict in relationships, family and work
- Fear of expressing themselves with others
- Feeling overly responsible or a caretaker for others
- Inability to make an important decision
What’s the process?
The intention I have as a counselor is to provide a safe space for you to be heard deeply and to open up to your own inner wisdom. You hold your own answers however, you may not take the time to focus yourself and your life due to daily distractions and obligations.
Counseling is time just for you.
The counseling framework I work from is holistic in nature; honoring your mind, body, emotions, and spirit. You are made up of all these elements and the exclusion of one effects the whole.
During the counseling process unhealthy thought patterns are addressed and challenged. These are thoughts that may keep you depressed, angry, sad, or stuck in the past.
Together, we’ll take notice of what is happening in your body, checking for pain, tightness, or discomfort. The body can be the last place that gets our attention alerting us that there is something being ignored or denied within one of the other areas.
The much-neglected emotions are honored and encouraged. It is my personal and professional belief that it is not emotions that cause discomfort, but the non-expression and denial of them that causes pain. I have been witness to many beautiful healings when a client is simply able to express how they’re feeling and be witnessed and validated.
Your spirit is the unseen part of you that connects to your inner knowing. There’s a place within you that holds the answers and by becoming quiet and listening, you can become adept at hearing this small, still voice within you.
By honoring and addressing all parts of you, you’ll be able to integrate what you learn about yourself within; where the experience of inner peace and empowerment take root.
“I am not sure if I ever expressed to you how grateful I am for having met you. The saying is true when the student is ready, the teacher will appear. Your counseling method empowered me to be my greatest self. You are truly gifted and are in your true calling.” Client
Individual counseling works best when you’re:
- Ready to be to open and honest and be heard in a safe setting.
- Desiring to know and understand yourself at a deeper level.
- Open to changing how you think about yourself, your life and your past.
- Willing to share your personal history in order to gain a fuller understanding or yourself.
- Tired of repeating the same unhealthy patterns over and over again.
As a result of individual counseling, clients report to me they’ve been able to:
- Find inner peace and calm.
- Implement self care.
- Understand the messages from their emotions.
- Know and express their truth with clarity and confidence.
- Set clear boundaries without the burden of guilt.
- Increase their intuitive ability by listening to themselves.
- Heal past wounds and regain hopefulness.
Yes, it’s possible!
Knowing yourself opens the door to you expressing your soul and all you came here to be.
It can sometimes be scary to start the process of inner work and I commit to creating a safe place for you to begin and put you at ease.
If you have questions about the counseling process, how I work, or you know you’re ready to take a step towards knowing yourself in a deeper way, connect with me Here for a 15 minute phone consult.